Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just a note - I am going to three or four posts a week now (think I mentioned this) that I have finished the first week. Extras when something pops into the mind that I just have to note.

Still, while I am here, a few random thoughts. First, great bumper sticker motto I saw: "First pillage, then burn."

Words to live by, those.

Second, a possible explanation of Elvis. Elvis Presley may well have been the modern day avatar of Zeus, a being sent to bring good music, parties, and lust for life (as well as just lust) back to the modern world. However, he was tainted by too many earthly doughnuts after too long on the mortal plane, and thus faked his death to get back to Olympus where he could swiftly lose weight. Since, he has made more manageable trips to the realm of man, though he seems but a fickle spirit to the minds of man!

Yeah, its hogwash, but add about 800 words and it is perfect for a tabloid.

Last but not least - it is always great to graduate with flying colors, but walking colors can work, especially as they are slightly easier and you are sane at the other end.

Anyhow. Skittles and Ponies. I'll add more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment