Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh, Right, I Have A Blog...

Um. Yeah. Forgot

Heh.

(CrapI'mgonnahavetomaketwopoststodaytofittheschedual - all worship the schedual)

So...

Yeah. We all knew this would happen. I have a good excuse, though!

Give me a moment

It will come to me anytime now....

Okay, I forgot. Sue me. It happens.

Anyhow, here I am - about to go to sleep and needing to type up a post.

We've all been here before. Trapped. Needing, desperately, that one point where we have a lucid moment to produce something workable, and yet - we are caught flat footed.

Some of us work through it. Others procrastinate.

Some, like me, take the third option of giving the viewers something, pretending it is decent, then sneaking out the back.

Don't knock it. It is how the writers of Heroes have produced the last few seasons.

On the other hand, knock it.

So anyhow, I put up something. Nothing good. But something. Now to get to the sneaking out the back part of things...

Skittles and ponies!

No comments:

Post a Comment